Thursday, October 7, 2010

Reliance Customer Care as applied to a Restaurant

I am sick of the Reliance Internet connection and their customer care. You ask for something, they come up with some weird explanation and if you try to correct it, they respond with a perfect solution to a non-issue.

I need to vent out my frustration. I hope I can do it fruitfully in this way. I don't mind if Reliance sues me, because I have their email transcripts, which are simple, straight forward and simple enough to make a 3 year old to roll on the floor laughing.

Ok, here goes the joke. Reliance manages a flashy restaurant with inflated rates, of course.

Customer: My coffee is cold.

Reliance: Sorry for the inconvenience, our Service team will respond to you in 5 minutes.

After some time

Reliance: Sir, it is our policy to offer fruit juices in cold condition.

Customer: Fruit juice??? My coffee is cold.

After some more time:


Reliance: Sir, with respect to your complaint on coffee, we regret to tell you that we cannot offer you fruit juice when you had asked for coffee

Customer: (Frustrated and obviously angry): I am not asking for fruit juice. My coffee is cold. I wanted it hot.

Reliance: We have taken your request for hot Bondas to go with your coffee and will serve them in a few minutes.

1 comment:

VAIRAMUTHUSASIREKHA said...

OMG!!! thats really horrible... experience.. try for BSNL .. its too good, i am using it for nearly 2 yrs.. and no issues till today for me.But ur story about reliance is really funny and nice :)